OUT OF PRODUCTION - 4½ digit display in a 48x96 box for strain gauge (load cell) input (±3000 points display). Optional 3 relè (only with 220V power supply), output and analogue and serial autput.
The MPPV010 P6 model is an instrument with 16 bit A/D converter for strain gauge transducer.
The available measuring scales are listed in the "Features" section.
The instrument has the following functions:
- ± 30000 points display
- reading of any input value inside the requested range
- batching function
- reading at 40 conv/sec
- "filtering" process for instrument readings
- zeroing of automatic reading function
- maximum or minimum peak-hold
- total weight
The instruments can be ordered with the following options:
- normal or optoisolated bidirectional serial output or monodirectional version for printer
- 3 relay alarm outputs for normal working or window alarms completely programmable for value, hysteresis and delay
- analogue output (4÷20mA or 0÷20mA or 0÷10V).
Readings: ±30000 digits
Accuracy better than: 0,3%
Thermal stability: 50 ppm/°C
Transducer power supply: 5V/ 30mA
Analogue outputs features:
- Outputs: 4÷20mA - 0÷20mA - 0÷10V
- Max load for current output: 400Ω
- Min. load for voltage output: 1KΩ
- Resolution: 12 bit
Power supply: 90÷260Vac/Vdc, 25Vac, Vcc o Vpt (12÷30Vdc)
Power absorption: 3W
Max working temperature: 50 °C
Digits height: 13mm
Dimensions: 48x96 (75 mm. Depth)
Mounting plate: 44.5mm (h) x 92.5 mm (l)
Weight: 250 gr.
Mounting: by bolts
OPTIONS AND SERIAL OUTPUTS
SR2: 2 relay alarms
SR3: 3 relay alarms (only with 220V power supply)
OAP: analogue outputs
Cod. 2: RS 422 bi-directional
Cod. 3: RS 485 bi-directional
Cod. 4: RS 232 bi-directional
|MPPV 010 01||1mV/V|
|MPPV 010 02||1,5mV/V|
|MPPV 010 03||2mV/V|
|MPPV 010 04||3mV/V|
|MPPV 010 05||10mV/V|
4 digit display (A, V, J, K, S, PT100) in a 48x96 box; 2/3 alarms; analogue and serial outputs.