Authorized Goods Return Procedure (RMA)
It is necessary to fill in the RMA form in the following cases:
- REPAIR: sending tools, accessories or other for a repair
- PROCESSING: sending products for the installation of MODIFICATIONS, HARDWARE and/or SOFTWARE UPDATES, or any modification to be made to a product to improve it.
- DEFECTIVE MATERIAL RETURN: sending defective goods for replacement or refund.
1 - Download the RMA module:
2 - Contact MECT offices to obtain the RMA number at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone at +39 011 966 46 16.
3 - Fill in the form, including the RMA number provided by MECT srl.
4 - Place a label bearing the RMA number on the outside of the package in a visible position.
5 - The completed RMA form must be delivered to MECT srl via email and/or attached to the product to be repaired inside the box.
- Packages delivered carriage forward or without an RMA number will be refused.
- If the components deemed defective by the customer will be declared fully functional, an amount of € 35.00 + VAT will be charged.
- The return shipment will be charged to the customer. If the product is still under warranty or the fault is attributable to Mect, it will be charged to Mect.
- The estimate will be communicated only when the repair exceeds the cost of € 50.00 + VAT.
- The time for the solution of the problem depends exclusively on the nature of it, we will make it as short as possible.