TPAC1008 02 PLC with HMI Monitor Touch-Screen 7"
The TPAC1008 is a PLC with a human machine interface based on ARM9 with a 7" touch screen monitor. Graphic libraries based on QT. "MECT SUITE" softwares are OpenSource.
It is available the Remote Connection and Monitoring service sMily, essential for Industry 4.0, to remotely control your device, from anywhere at anytime.
The PLC operator panel TPAC1008 can interface directly a series of sensors and actuators: 8 digital inputs, 12 digital outputs, 4 configurable analog inputs for sensors and 2 analog outputs.
On the PLC operator panel TPAC1008 some of the most popular fieldbuses such as Modbus RTU on RS422 and CANopen are available. The Ethernet interface 100Mbit/s allows a remote management of the device.
The USB host port allows the PLC operator panel TPAC1008 to make a datalogger of the acquired field parameters and field software update without using a PC.
To configure your PLC operator panel TPAC1008 is available the "MECT SUITE" software.
"MECT SUITE" contains the software to configure the system and to create the PLC and HMI graphics applications:
- Generate graphics HMI application (graphics pages);
- Generation and definition of the system variables;
- Configuration of the communication parameters;
- Operator Panel preliminary setting;
- Easy insertion of elements associated to PLC variables;
- Ready pages for recording / logging;
- Use, if necessary, Qt / C++ code;
- HMI application debug.
- Generation PLC application (in 5 IEC 61131-3 languages);
- In addition to several libraries are available those of PID and Self-tuning;
- PLC application debug.
On TPAC1008 PLC model thousand of retentive variables are available (the value is maintained during the power off of the HMI).
VERTICAL VERSION AVAILABLE.
Operative system: LINUX Real Time
Graphic libraries: QT
PLC: programmable with 5 standard languages IEC 61131-3, application monitor for debugger
Setup() & Loop(): possibility to write your own application only in hMI environment (C/C++)
Modbus (master/slave) TCP / RTU / TCPRTU
Datalogger, Trend, Recipes, Alarms
WiFi and Mobile network management by optional USB pen drive
NTP (Network Time Protocol)
Remote connection Open Vpn
SFTP Secure Server (Win SCP)
MySQL/SQLite database access
Easily obtain log values within web based applications (HTTP + JSON)
CASE: plastic molding housing
DISPLAY: 7" 800 x 480 TFT 262k colours
CPU: processor ARM926 32Bits 454 MHz
DRAM: 128MB DDR2
INPUTS / OUTPUTS:
- 12 Digital outputs (PNP 0-24Vdc). See ACIN01 product for relay outputs.
- 8 Digital inputs (PNP 0-24Vdc): 2 of them can be for mono/bidirectional encoder and 2 capture
- 4 Analog inputs (0÷10V, 0÷20mA, PT100, TC: J, K, T, S, B, R) resolution 12bit
- 2 Analog outputs (0÷10V or 0÷20mA) resolution 12bit
- 1 Ethernet 10/100 Base-T
- 1 USB 2.0 host port
- 1 RS485 4 wires
- 1 CAN. Alternative options:
- 1 RS485
- 2 Analog outputs 0÷10V
- 2 Analog outputs 0÷20mA
- 1 Analog output 0÷10V and 1 analog outputs 0÷20mA
Power supply: 12÷36 Vdc, 300mA @24Vdc
Dimensions: 145 x 195 x 60,5 (H x L x W)
Mounting plate: 138 x 188 mm
Display: TFT LCD
Luminance (cd/m2): 500
Operating temperature: 0°/+50°C
Storage temperature: -20°/+60°C
Relative humidity: 10%-90%@40°C
Protection: IP65 on the front panel
ADDITIONAL INPUT AND OUTPUT
If you need to use the remote input/output modules you can use the following models:
HMI monitor with 4.3" touch-screen and PLC with integrated inputs/outputs. Digital: 8 inputs/outputs configurable and 4 inputs, Analog: 2 inputs and 1 outputs.Modbus RTU, TCP, TCPRTU.
HMI monitor with 7" touch-screen and PLC with integrated inputs/outputs. Digital: 28 inputs and 20 outputs, Analog: 4 inputs and 4 outputs, 5 Encoder and 3 load cells.
MPCV015 signal converter (analog input converter) with 1500V of triple galvanic isolation.
4.3" touch-screen HMI with PLC embedded. Equipped with Modbus RTU protocol or CANopen; Modbus TCP and TCPRTU on Ethernet interface.