PLC TPLC050 model
The PLC TPLC050 has a modular and flexible structure based on ARM9.
The inputs and outputs of the TPLC050 are expandable by adding Mect MPNC030 and MPNC035 series modules for analog signals and MPNC020 for digital signals. The analog and digital I/O communicate between each other by internal bus on DIN rail.
The VNC allows to create a “Virtual HMI” to visualize synoptic without having a pc or operator panel.
The PLC TPLC050 has 8 digital Inputs /Outputs PNP (configurable by software) and 2 analog inputs.The PLC has a Modbus RTU interface on RS485, Modbus TCP e TCPRTU on Ethernet interface.The USB port is used as host for datalogging and software updating.
To configure your PLC TPLC050 model is available the "MECT SUITE" software.
"MECT SUITE" contains the software to configure the system and to create the PLC and HMI graphics applications:
- Generate graphics HMI application (graphics pages);
- Generation and definition of the system variables;
- Configuration of the communication parameters;
- Operator Panel preliminary setting;
- Easy insertion of elements associated to PLC variables;
- Ready pages for recording / logging;
- Use, if necessary, Qt / C++ code;
- HMI application debug.
- Generation PLC application (in 5 IEC 61131-3 standard languages);
- In addition to several libraries are available those of PID and Self-tuning;
- PLC application debug.
On PLC TPLC050 model up to 192 retentive variables are available (the value is maintained during the power off of the HMI) and more than 4800 not retentive variables.
Operative system: LINUX Real Time
Graphic libraries: QT
PLC: programmable with 5 standard languages IEC 61131-3, application monitor for debugger
Modbus (master/slave) TCP / RTU / TCPRTU
Datalogger, Trend, Recipes, Alarms
WiFi and Mobile network management by optional USB pen drive
Remote connection Open Vpn
SFTP Secure Server (Win SCP)
MySQL/SQLite database access
Easily obtain log values within web based applications (HTTP + JSON)
CASE: plastic molding housing
CPU: processor ARM926 32Bits 454 MHz
DRAM: 128MB DDR2
Real Time Clock
- 1 Ethernet 10/100 Base-T
- 1 USB 2.0 host port
- 1 RS485 2 wires
INPUTS / OUTPUTS:
- 8 Digital inputs / outputs (PNP 0-24Vdc) configurable via software
- 2 Analog inputs (0÷10V, 0÷20mA, PT100, TC: J, K, T, S, B, R)
See ACIN01 product for relay outputs.
Power supply: 24Vdc +/-15%, 150mA
Dimensions: 115 x 22 x 120 mm (H x L x W)
Wiring: extractable terminal blocks
Operating temperature: 0°/+55°C
Storage temperature: -20°/+85°C
Relative humidity: 10%-90%@40°C
ADDITIONAL INPUT AND OUTPUT
If you need to use the remote input/output modules you can use the following models:
4.3" touch-screen HMI with PLC embedded. Equipped with Modbus RTU protocol or CANopen; Modbus TCP and TCPRTU on Ethernet interface.
7" touch-screen HMI with PLC embedded. Equipped with Modbus RTU protocol and CANopen (optional); Modbus TCP and TCPRTU on Ethernet interface.