5+5 digit display in a 48x48 box for pulse, RPM, frequency meter, hourly production count and timer.
The MPCT20 M1 model is a programmable instrument with uni-directinal pulse counter, rpm meter, frequency meter, hourly production meter or timer.
The instrument offers the following functions:
- double display: upper display (red) for counting and lower diplay (green) for set point or total counting
- memorized count after power down
- 5 digit counters
- input from encoders - NPN or PNP sensors or mechanical contact
- 2 relay output ( SR2) or 1 exchange relay output (SR1F)
- possibility of "up" or "down" counting
- possibility of visualisation the partial or total counting (counter only)
- pre-set 'down' counting (counter and timer)
- divisor programmable from 1 to 65000
- multiplier programmable from 1 to 65000
- 8 programmable scales in timer mode
- in timer mode it is possible to select a stop watch function (hold and reset) or a chronometer (start, stop, reset)
- alarms in RPM, frequency meter and hourly production mode: threshold or windows
- alarms in counter or timer mode: threshold, threshold with stop counting or automatic cycle
Transducer power supply: 16Vdc / 50 mA unregulated * on request 5Vdc 20 mA
Counter max input frequency: 2KHz
RPM max input frequency: 2KHz
Relay output for alarms: 5A / 250Vac
Power supply: 25Vac 50÷60Hz | 115Vac 50÷60Hz | 230Vac 50÷60Hz | Vcc o Vpt (12÷30Vdc)
Power absorption: 1,5 W
Max working temperature: 50 °C
Dimensions: 48x48 (96 mm. Depth)
Mounting plate: 45,5 mm (h) x 45,5 mm (l)
Weight: 200 gr.
* with dc power supply, Val=16Vdc if Vdc power supply of the instrument is >18Vdc
OPTIONS AND SERIAL OUTPUTS
SR2: 2 relay alarms
SR1F: 1 exchange relay alarm
IBT: Magnetic sensor input
V5: Transducer power supply 5V
4-digit pulse counter in 48x96; 1 alarm relay; Counter, tachometer, frequency meter, hourly production and timer.
6 digit display in a 48x96 box for pulse, RPM, frequency meter, hourly production count and timer.
6-digit pulse counter in 48x96; 2/3 alarm relay; Bidirectional counter; Analog and serial outputs.