BI-DIRECTIONAL COUNTERS - What is displaying F1 F2 F4?
N notches encoders provide in reality 4 fronts for each notch, whereby it is possible to have a counting resolution up to 4 times the number of notches of the encoder. The function F1 F2 F4 displays the count counting a single impulse to notch, or 2 or 4. In practice with an encoder with 1000 notches per revolution can display 1000 counts or 2000 or 4000.
The MPCIB20 M1 model can be used for counting, positioning or measuring by means of an incremental bi-directional encoder.
The instrument offers the following functions:
- double display: upper display (red) for counting and lower diplay (green) for set point or total counting
- memorized count after power down
- 5 digit counters
- input from encoders - NPN or PNP sensors
- 2 relay output ( SR2) or 1 exchange relay output (SR1F)
- pre-set function
- divisor programmable from 1 to 65535
- multiplier programmable from 1 to 65535
- 1, 2 or 4 input edges counting
- 1 count input and 1 up/down control input
- 2 indipendent count inputs A and B with A + B or A - B function
- alarm setting: windows, threshold, threshold with stop counting, automatic cycle for up counting, automatic cycle for down counting, offset respect setpoint 1